Many people have asked What Is The Income League; is The Income League a scam or is it legit?
This post will discuss a very important part of The Income League – Done For You Websites.
We will consider the following:
- The difference between a “Done For You System” like The Income League in comparison to:
- building your blog or website with a platform like Wealthy Affiliate.
Also, we will look in detail at the pros and cons of The Income League, as well as similar systems like it.
At the end of this post, we’ll conclude with some practical advice.
What Is The Income League – The Pros and Cons
Regarding The Income League, below are the Pros and Cons of this program:
Program Name: Income League
Price: $47 + Over $500 In Upsells
Recommended: I do not recommend Income League
Owners: Matthew Neer ( left ) & Jamie Lewis
The Pros of The Income League:
- The core training itself is more than adequate and gives
goodinsight into the method they teach.
- Matthew Neer does a good job of explaining about ClickBank, tracking links and how to integrate your Get Response email autoresponder.
- There’s a great piece of software provided to members which will automatically link your autoresponder to their opt-in forms.
- Although the opt-in forms are basic, they convert very well for email marketing campaigns.
- You get clear instructions on how to get traffic and how to integrate your promotions with ad placements and the suggested traffic sources.
- Matthew Neer and Jamie Lewis laid out the training in a very easy to follow fashion.
- The available training is easy for a newbie affiliate marketer to follow.
The Cons of The Income League:
- There are only 90 minutes worth of training included in the basic package.
- More training is available, but you have to buy the upgrades (OTO’s)
- Cost of additional training is high – totaling over $475 if you purchase all the upsells!
- The suggested traffic network Adhitz.com is cheap to use because the websites associated with it are low-quality sites.
- Websites associated with Adhitz.com promote spam and offer no real value to the customer.
More Cons of The Income League – Traffic Issues
- The reason Adhitz.com is cheap is that the traffic you get is low quality.
- Traffic from a network like Adhitz.com could result in clicks, not from a real person, but from some automated service.
- Questionable traffic from an automated service would result in either fake email addresses or low to no email opt-ins.
- Other traffic alternatives, solo ads
andthe Warrior Forum, are expensive, especially if you are new at online marketing.
- For “newbies” buying traffic is not a good idea if you don’t have a lot of money to invest.
The Cons Continue – The Problem With Solo Ads
- Solo ads: the cost to purchase solo ads will add up very quickly – into the hundreds of dollars.
- Solo Ad vendors, or salesman, don’t give a hot ghetto rat if you get sales from their solo ads or not.
- After you purchase their “package”, they’ve made their money and they’re done with you – until the next time.
- The reality of Solo Ads is a large portion of the emails they sell to you are second-rate emails.
- The emails sent to you are from people who use a spam email address which they rarely check.
- Buying traffic from solo ads means your list gets littered with unresponsive, substandard emails.
More Cons – Traffic Challenges Continue
- Chasing money: Buying sub-standard traffic shows you’re “chasing money” instead of creating meaningful content.
- If you’re a “newbie” you are throwing money into the wind with solo ads.
- You will dig yourself into a financial hole relying on solo ads, an unreliable source of traffic, at best.
- Warrior Forum: Buying traffic from the Warrior Forum at around $20+ per advert can become be very expensive.
- Buying traffic cannot help you if you do not know how to write good copy for your ad or website.
- Buying traffic from the Warrior Forum is NOT a good idea – You could easily dig a financial hole for yourself if you don’t know what you’re doing.
The Cons of Associating With Clickbank
- The Income League is a Clickbank product: Clickbank has a reputation in the internet marketing industry for promoting sub-standard products.
- Since you are promoting a Clickbank product, there’s a huge possibility that your offer will draw very little interest and fewer sales. Do you really want to take that risk?
- There is no training in The Income League that teaches how to write email copy.
- The primary method they recommend to make money is with email marketing, but they don’t show how to write effective email copy that converts.
What Is The Income League And Is There An Upside To Done For You Systems
What we need to ask is: What is the mindset of a person who buys a “Done For You” system?
The reason these systems claim to give you an easier way to make money online is that most of the work, the ‘heavy lifting’ as it were, has been already “done for you.”
Usually, all a person needs to do is send traffic into the funnel.
Here is the point: one good aspect to these “done for you” kinds of systems is they really do take some of the hard work out of setting up a typical sales funnel.
Therefore, by having the sales funnel already set up you don’t have to worry about technical aspects of your website.
Here are systems similar to The Income League that use “done-for-you” websites:
As we dig deeper, there are definite drawbacks using these ready-made websites.
Why “Done For You” Websites Aren’t Good For Your Long Term Business
The problem comes in when these programs make you think on their sales page that all you have to do is “plug in” to your “system” by sending traffic to it and soon the money will start flowing in like a river.
But it’s never as simple as just ‘plugging in’ and sending traffic to an offer.
It never has been that easy and it never will.
However, the ‘traffic part’ is not as simple as it sounds. At least, not if you want to make that traffic profitable.
The honest truth of the matter is “done for you” systems appeal to aspiring marketers.
Many people who are new to online marking don’t want to ‘roll up their sleeves” and do the work necessary to build their own affiliate marketing business.
These systems appeal to people who want “quick” results; they want to make money as “fast as possible.”
Similarly, the fact is there are no “quick” or “fast” ways to make money online that aren’t bordering on unethical methods.
Therefore, a done for you internet business is not about selling your own products.
It’s about joining an existing company and promoting their existing products to customers as an affiliate.
You give up control of your own website for the convenience of having a “business in a box” set up and ready to go.
Is The Income League A Scam?
This platform will empty the wallets of the beginner because they aren’t experienced enough to identify the gaping holes in this product.
Unfortunately, any “newbie” who buys Income League is taking a huge risk.
Not only is a done-for-you system risky, but spending hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, on wasted solo ads and second-rate, come from behind network advertising
Let me say, without a doubt, that The Income League is NOT a SCAM.
However, I do NOT recommend it as a reliable platform to help you learn to make money online, especially for new people.
The basic principle behind Income League, that of affiliate marketing, is correct.
However, the program is tailored for individuals to invest not only in the initial
The Income League is a classic example of sales pages and funnels that are designed to appeal to the emotions, not common sense and sound judgment.
Through the sales funnel, there is pressure to buy more sub-standard training and more useless services.
Following the sales funnel could lead down a road you don’t want: no results, no commissions, and massive frustration.
Therefore, Is The Income League A Scam?
The Income League is NOT a SCAM, but I cannot recommend you buy this.
Is There A Better Way to Learn How to Make Money Online?
Below is a brief video outlining the platform I use, Wealthy Affiliate:
I’ve mentioned Wealthy affiliate a number of times in my blog posts.
The training is simply amazing. It flat out WORKS!
This platform has taught me how to build an online business that touches on EVERY AREA you need to be familiar with in order to successfully make money online.
You will learn how to build an online business that your visitors see, not as a weak, money-grabbing excuse for a website, but as an authoritative site.
Your website will feature great content that actually
When you build a
Wealthy Affiliate teaches you that an email list should be just a part of an online business.
You’re taught to build your email list in such a way that it will attract its own free organic search traffic.
Ultimately, following the training will result in people coming to you organically instead of you trying to constantly “chase money”.
I hope with these blog posts you have a better understanding between Done For You systems and owning your own website.
Make the RIGHT DECISION TODAY… You Can Do This!