You are reading this blog post because you want to know What Is Talk Fusion About
The main question you want to be answered is: Can I make money with Talk Fusion?
Let’s get started.
Talk Fusion Quick Facts
- Product Name: Talk Fusion
- Product Type: MLM and Video Marketing
- Founder: Founded by Bob Reina in 2007
- Who Is This Best For Top Earners, Experienced Network Marketers, The owner of the company
- Price: $30 + Up to $1,500 + Monthly Fees
What Is Talk Fusion
Talk Fusion’s business aims at revolutionizing Video Communication and Video Marketing through specific products.
The goal of Talk Fusion initially was to revolutionize Email Marketing.
This would be accomplished by offering “Video Emails” instead of using standard text Emails.
The company has good communication solutions, but the business is based on the MLM business model.
Talk Fusion’s Unique Concept Is Based On Multi-Level Marketing
The company offers video promotion solutions and services.
They market them through MLM or the network multi-level marketing model.
Their desire is to alter the plaintext e-mail promotion industry through ‘video emails’ rather than plaintext emails.
When I think about it, this seems to be a great idea.
Video email would provide a way for standing out in the crowd of your friends and clients’ inboxes.
According to the company, a normal person gets between 80 to 90 emails a day.
Video email could present more marketing opportunities than plain text email.
This is why the company offers a valuable and unique solution.
Talk Fusion Products Aims At Transforming Video Communications
The company started in 2007 as a way to alter email marketing.
Talk Fusion has been around for over 13 years. It does show the company’s credibility.
The company has developed various software solutions for over 13 years, with the aim of transforming video communications and marketing.
Let’s take a brief look at these products:
- Video Emails – This provides you with a quick way of creating eye-catching and fun video mails for any intent using the company’s professional samples.
- Video Newsletter – Gives you growth in email click-through and open rates by making efficient video newsletters through an easy display.
- Live Meetings – Coordinate live online meetings using live chat and PowerPoint. You can invite up to 500 people.
- Video Chat – Just like FaceTime or Skype. Allows you to chat one-on-one with family members or friends irrespective of the device they use.
- Joining Forms – Employ automatic joining forms to build your email list and follow up using a video autoresponder.
Talk Fusion Commissions Are Paid Instantly
The company promotes itself as the sole MLM business that offers an “Instant Pay Compensation Plan.”
It means you will not be waiting for weeks to receive your fees as many MLM businesses pay their fees either weekly else monthly.
The company pays you immediately when you receive your commissions.
Talk Fusion promises your fees to be in your bank or in the company’s marked VISA card in three minutes.
You Have To Recruit To Make Money With Talk Fusion
Essentially, for earning money, you have to begin by enrolling two associates into your network, one for the left side and one for the right side.
For every person you enroll, you will earn $120 as a Fast Start Incentive.
Also, for every two sets of people you enroll on either side of the network (left and right), you will receive a Network Fee of $150.
People you enroll will then proceed to enroll other people in the network under you and this MLM process expands further.
So, this is a typical MLM system.
The difference is the company rewards its Individual Affiliates, if you are in their system, directly rather than using a point system that many MLM businesses use.
The company pays you immediately after you receive your fees.
Your Commission Depends On What Level You Join
To become an Individual Affiliate of the company, you will have to buy Talk Fusion’s Business Builder Bundle.
This is in extra to the one-time fee of $30.
It is a real familiar strategy used by MLM businesses for sustaining and supporting their system.
This strategy ensures higher-level affiliates will continue to earn money as more and more affiliates join the business.
#1: The Starter Package:
- You receive the Basic Commission
- Earning Potential is $500 dollars weekly
- You receive basic Video Email Software
- Out-of-pocket cost: $125 down + $20 per month
#2: The Executive Package:
- You receive an additional $25 per sale
- Weekly earning potential increases to $1,000 dollars
- You receive the Video Communication Suite (with Limited Features)
- Out-of-pocket cost: $250 down + $35 per month
#3: The Elite Package:
- You will receive an additional $75 per sale
- Weekly earning potential is increases to $25,000 dollars
- Access to Advance Video Communication Suite
- Out-of-pocket cost: $750 down + $35 per month
#4: The Professional Package:
- You will receive an additional $150 per sale
- Weekly earning potential increases to $50,000
- Access to Total Video Communication Suite with all the advanced features
- Out-of-pocket cost: $1,499 down + $35 per month
You Are Offered Attractive
Bonuses For Increased Sales Activity
Other than the numerous levels of fees, the company does also offer many attractive benefits to its top-selling affiliates.
For instance, they have Gold and Diamond Identity Rings, Rolex watches, 5 Star Vacations, and Mercedes-Benz’ that can be earned.
However, all MLM businesses have these kinds of lucrative prizes that can be won.
This is part of their promotion strategy, although it is really difficult for people to actually win these prizes.
As a matter of fact, if I show you the Talk Fusion affiliate income disclosures you will be surprised.
The FTC Does Not Like MLM Companies With No Retail Products For Sale To The Public
The other crucial problem is the company’s business model.
It’s focused on recruiting and has no retail products it sells to the public.
In the last couple of years, the Federal Trade Commission shut down Digital Altitude and M.O.B.E. for the exact same reason.
You can read a detailed report by Jon M. Taylor, MBA, Ph.D., of the Consumer Awareness Institute that breaks down the MLM business model.
I wrote the following blog posts outlining the fall of Digital Altitude and M.O.B. E:
- Digital Altitude Lawsuit: Why the FTC Shut It Down
- The MOBE Scam – How To Steal Money Without Remorse
The question many are wondering about is this:
Is Talk Fusion set up more like a pyramid scheme or a legit multi-level marketing organization?
Interestingly, in November 2015 Talk Fusion had been involved in a Class Action Lawsuit.
They were being sued because they were accused of being a pyramid scheme.
You can click here and read the actual court documents for yourself.
Ultimately, after considering the facts, you have to decide if becoming a distributor for Talk Fusion is worth your time.
What’s Is A Pyramid Scheme and How Do You Spot One?
Pyramid schemes have the same look and characteristics of a legitimate MLM business opportunity.
The number of people you recruit into the business opportunity determines your income – not selling retail products.
The purpose of Pyramid schemes is to keep a continuous flow of new distributors flowing into the business.
When new distributors are
Talk Fusion Is Not A Scam But The Business Model Could Be Suspect
The main issue I have with Talk Fusion is their business model.
The company’s MLM system focuses on progressively enrolling affiliates into their system, rather than selling of their actual solutions via retail.
Yes, there are other MLM businesses out there that enroll people.
Nonetheless, you can view their remuneration plan, all these fees are dependent on enrollment. This is a solid red flag.
Additionally, the company is not recognized by Better Business Bureau.
The company is not fraudulent. If it was, it would not have lasted more than 13 years.
Nonetheless, the fact that they are being accused of promoting a pyramid scheme is cause for concern.
I will not recommend you join Talk Fusion as it will be really difficult for people to reach a level to make full-time earnings for supporting your lifestyle.
The Income Statement Shows Most People Joining Talk Fusion Don’t Make Money In the First Five Months
Above is the Income Disclosure Statement from Talk Fusion.
Pay attention to the first three columns on the left.
58.9% of people who joined Talk Fusion made NO EARNINGS within a 5-month period.
Look at the column that says $50,000.01 – $75,000.00
Notice ONLY 0.02% of associates made $50K in a year and it took them 4 or more years to accomplish that!
These are the numbers the average person needs to look at when considering coming into this business.
I commend Talk Fusion for making its income statement available to the public.
Many MLM companies will not make these available for the public to see.
Startling Statistics Show High Rate Of Failure With Multi-Level Marketing
Consider these startling statistics from the Consumer Trade Commission, sponsored by the FTC:
- According to FTC, 99% of all MLM participants lose money
- The chances of profiting by starting your own small business are 38% more than by joining an MLM
- The profitability rate of running an online business is 10% – 20% higher than the profitability rate of joining an MLM
- According to AARP Foundation, 47% of MLM participants lose money and 27% make no money whatsoever
- Among the 26% who actually earn a profit, 53% of them earn less than $5000 a year
- 39% of MLM participants quit because pitching products and services to friends and family jeopardized their relationships
- At least 50% of MLM reps quit within 1 year after joining an MLM and 95% quit within 10 years
- 75% of those who have joined and left an MLM state that they would never join another MLM in their life
- A 2018 poll of 1049 MLM reps across various companies found that most of them make less than 70 cents an hour,
- 20% of them never made a sale
- 60% of them had earned less than $500 in sales over the past five years
- 32% of them acquired credit card debt to finance their MLM involvement
My Personal Preference For Building A Business Is Creating My Own Website Through Wealthy Affiliate
Why do I encourage building your own online business as opposed to joining an MLM?
It’s because you have total control over your blog or website.
YOU have control over YOUR business.
In all fairness, do a large percentage of people fail when trying to start an online business?
However, there’s a huge difference in WHY people fail in starting an online business as opposed to joining an MLM.
Blogger Chris Ducker makes this point in his post “Why Are So Many Internet Start-Ups Failing Today:”
The post states “more than 90% (Ninety percent) of all Internet business start-ups end in failure within the first 120 (one hundred twenty) days. And that number is all too accurate.
However, he also states WHY people who try to build online businesses do succeed:
“Success happens because people learn about internet marketing and how it works. They do not expect to get-rich-quick or be able to make a killing overnight and retire to a tropical isle.”
Did you get the point:
“Success happens because people learn about internet marketing and how it works.”
With the right platform, your chances are much greater in building your own online business rather than joining an MLM.
According to data from Statista, online sales within the US are expected to exceed $4 billion by the year 2020 and over $6 billion by 2024.
The growth trajectory of online shopping has steadily increased since 2014, and it doesn’t look like it will be slowing down anytime soon.
It’s for that reason I recommend Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate Is A Platform Designed For People With Zero Marketing Experience
Wealthy Affiliate will teach you how to make money online.
You will get the training, the 24/7 support, the videos, the webinars, the online community of fellow marketers, the Keyword tool – EVERYTHING you need to increase the possibility of success.
Frankly, it’s an outstanding platform.
Even better, the owners’ Kyle Loudon and Carson Lim have made it possible to create a FREE account so you can try out the platform for yourself.
How cool is that?
You don’t need a debit or credit card to create your FREE account.
Therefore, you have no excuse to get started TODAY.
If you don’t like Wealthy Affiliate, You lose nothing!
To me, that’s a real WIN-WIN situation.