What Is Passive Profits Breakthrough and can it help you make money online?
We will take a closer look at this platform to see if
Unfortunately, Passive Profits Breakthrough is no longer available.
It’s situations like this that prove the best way to make money online is with YOUR OWN online business!
Are you looking for a way to make money from home and saw some old advertisement for Passive Profits Breakthrough?
It promised you could make $3,000+/month by following it’s program.
The Passive Profits Breakthrough’s sales page didn’t give much detail about how the program worked.
In this review I’ll do my best to fill in the blanks regarding this now defunct program.
Passive Profits Breakthrough Review
- Product Name: Passive Profits Breakthrough
- Website: artofmarketing.academy
- Price: $7 – $13 + Upsells
- Owner: Art Flair & Sorin Constantin
- Recommended? Cannot recommend it because it’s no longer available
What Was Passive Profits Breakthrough?
Passive Profits Breakthrough was a new product from Art Flair and Sorin Constantin who were both very well-known in the make money online niche.
The sales page claimed you could make over $3,000/month without having to buy traffic and that the program will only take only 30 minutes to set up and it’s a great platform for newbies.
The claim was you wouldn’t need any websites, technical skills, or an email list.
The main product contained 18 lesson videos varying in length.
Also, a bonus video was included of a case study of a successful student who now creates online courses for a living.
This platform was scaleable, the more online courses you created, the more monthly income you would have been able to generate.
Did Passive Profits Breakthrough Work?
If you had the discipline to create clear, understandable instructive, and high-quality videos that actually teach people, you would have been able to make money with this.
However, definitely NOT within 30 minutes like the sales page says.
It could have been anywhere from 6 months to one year before you made any money.
Once your course was uploaded, people had to find your online course and wanted it enough to pay for it.
You made money based on how many minutes people watched your videos.
If your videos were high quality and packed with great information that solved a problem, you could have made good money with it.
Also, what I liked about this business model is once that work is done, you could have made money from that one online course for months and years to come without doing anything else.
Have We Seen This Somewhere Before?
Yes, we have seen this course before! Passive Profits Breakthrough is the same video course of months ago by Sorin Constantin called Info Profits Academy.
All Mr Constantin did was rebrand the training, ad an interview, and made improvements to the sales page.
However, the focus of the video training was all about creating and selling e-courses on learning marketplaces like Skillshare, Udemy, and Amazing.com.
Passive Profits Breakthrough Pros and Cons
- The lessons were easy to follow, even for newbies.
- Very affordable price – not expensive to start
- Well-structured instructions.
- The videos gave good tips and tricks for those starting out.
- You WOULD NOT have made money fast with this method
- You could have created a course in any niche you are passionate about.
- The sales page and sales video were WAY overhyped.
- You make little money for 1 sale – you have to have a number of courses available to make larger sums of money.
- The 30-minute setup was a joke! It would have taken weeks or months to create quality training that stood out.
- Four annoying upsells. Including these upsells with the course would have made the it more valuable.
- This is a rebranded version of Info Profits Academy
If selling online courses was something you would have enjoyed doing, then Passive Profits Breakthrough would have been a great option.
- Info Profits Academy Review: Will This Make You Money?
- Just Got Scammed – Now What Are You Going To Do?
My #1 Recommendation to Make Money Online
Passive Profits Breakthrough was not a scam and was a pretty decent product for a low price.
If the idea of becoming an online instructor or creating online courses didn’t appeal to you, I highly recommend you build an affiliate marketing business.
Here are a few of the reasons why I think affiliate marketing is a win/win situation:
- You don’t need to create your own product, nor do you have the hassle of customer service, inventory, or shipping.
- You have total control over your business – it’s not dependent on what anyone else does or fails to do.
- An affiliate marketing blog/website can attract people from all over the world, any time of day or night.
- Your main focus is content creation (writing blog posts) and recommending other people’s products. When people click on your affiliate links and purchase the products that you recommend, you make money!
Similarly, I’ve reviewed so many “platforms” that I’ve literally lost count.
Regardless of what I review, nothing has taken the place of my #1 rated platform to make money online.
If you want to learn more about the business-building platform literally tens of thousands have used to learn how to make money online, check out my full review of this awesome platform.