You may not have known about iQuandex and are wondering What Is iQuandex?
Is this platform a scam or legit? Can you make money with this or is it a waist of time?
iQuandex is a cryptocurrency trading platform operating from Russia.
Frankly, the fact that this cryptocurrency platform originates from Russia is a HUGE red flag from the start!
iQuandex has no information about the company or who runs it.
However, there is a YouTube link to the official channel of the company, which contains marketing videos in Russian.
The company has been linked to a man named Abrarov Rinat Fanozovich as the founder.
However, searches on Google have brought up no result, throwing doubts in the air whether it’s a completely made-up name.
Another area of skepticism is in the fact that the materials on their YouTube channel feature a man named Denis Derkach.
According to his Facebook profile, he’s some sort of ‘crypto expert,’ and this is evident in the kinds of posts he makes.
However, this Facebook account was created on August 16, 2020, making it seem suspicious and likely a marketing ploy.
Also, this platform encourages people to invest in the ‘iQuandex
In this review, we will talk about these investment plans, the commissions, how to register, and if this platform is actually legit or a scam.
What Is iQuandex And Should You Invest In This Platform?
iQuandex has no retail products or services; affiliates can only promote the affiliate membership.
After registration, you are expected to invest in one of the compensation plans. You can do this by paying a fee of from $25 – $5000, which they will place under the control of the ‘iQ Bot.’
- Pay $25 to be able to invest $250 to $1500 on the promise of a 110% ROI
- Pay $250 to be able to invest $250 to $1500 on the promise of a 150% ROI
- Pay $750 to be able to invest $200 to $5500 on the promise of a 150% ROI
- Pay $1500 to be able to invest $7500 to $15,000 on the promise of a 150% ROI
- Pay $5000 to be able to invest $20,000 to $60,000 on the promise of a 160% ROI
Also, there is no fixed term for these investments; once the advertised returns are paid to you, you must reinvest in the platform to keep earning.
These reinvestments are used to pay others, and the cycle continues.
Note that the $25 package is only available to new affiliates, so reinvestments cost more than that for existing affiliates.
There are ten affiliate ranks on this platform. Here are requirements to attain each rank and the promised rewards that accompany them:
- Bronze rank – generate $1000 in down line investment volume and receive $50
- Silver rank– generate $3000 in down line investment volume and receive $150
- Gold rank– generate $10,000 in down line investment volume and receive $500
- 1 Star rank– generate $30,000 in down line investment volume and receive $1000
- 2 Stars rank– generate $80,000 in down line investment volume and receive $3000
- 3 Stars rank– generate $240,000 in down line investment volume and receive $10,000
- Diamond rank– generate $720,000 in down line investment volume and receive $25,000
- Red Diamond rank– generate $2,180,000 in down line investment volume and receive $60,000
- Blue Diamond rank– generate $6,500,000 in down line investment volume and receive $180,000
- Grand Blue Diamond rank– generate $20,000,000 in down line investment volume and receive $500,000
These commissions are given to existing members who promote the program and attract new members.
The commissions depend on how much the sponsoring affiliate paid when they got started.
- Affiliates who buy the $25 or $250 package can generate up to 8% recruitment commissions
- Affiliates who buy the $750 or $1500 package can generate up to 10% recruitment commissions
- Affiliates who buy the $5000 package can generate up to 12% recruitment commissions
Also, if your new recruit sponsors two other members to get the $250 package within the first 72 hours of their joining the platform, you’ll get a $100 bonus.
The bonus becomes $150 if three members are sponsored.
This compensation plan divides a team of a member into two and places an affiliate at the top.
Members can fill these positions directly or indirectly, and there is no maximum number of levels.
- Members of the $25 package can earn 10 points
- Members of the $250 package can earn 100 points
- When you purchase the $750 package you can earn 300 points
- Members of the $1500 package can earn 600 points
- Buying the $5000 package can earn you1200 points
How to Register
You can register with the following information; Email address, Username, Phone number, City, and Password.
However, to buy an investment plan, you will need to pay a membership fee ranging from $25 – $5000.
Supposedly, once you are successfully registered, your ROI starts building up. You can then start promoting the affiliate link to earn commissions and bonuses.
Conclusion: What Is iQuandex And Is It A Scam?
It is unclear whether this company is actually trading bitcoin or any form of cryptocurrency even though they claim to.
The website has no information about its owners or proof that the Trading Bot they claim to be running is real.
I mean, if the bitcoin trading bot they claim to have makes those amazing profits, why on earth do they need our money for?
The man that is featured on their YouTube page, Mr. Denis Derkach, has been involved in some Ponzi schemes in the past.
He has promoted ponzi sites like Vizionary MLM, Bitclub Network, and most recently, Kannaway.
iQuandex encourages people to register and get returns depending on how much they registered with, but members are compelled to always reinvest in the system.
This obviously is an indication that these reinvestments are what the company uses to pay others.
Also, the only visible way this company pays you is via recruitment of new members, making it nothing short of a Ponzi scheme.
iQuandex is similar to other cryptocurrency Ponzi/pyramid schemes I’ve reviewed on this platform:
iQuandex – The Shenanigans Have Been Exposed!
It is not a genuine investment platform.
At most, it is a pyramid scheme that hopes to get as many people as they can before its eventual crash.
This is certain because recruitment will eventually stop, and when this happens, the company will crash.
Recruitment and reinvestments are the only sources of income anyway.
Therefore, iQuandex is obviously a Ponzi scheme, disguising as a bitcoin trading platform.
It is a risky venture to attempt joining, and I will not encourage you to.
However, there’s one issue I need to address…
You’re reading this post on iQuandex because you’re trying to find a way to make money online.
The problem is this: SCAM programs like iQuandex saturate the internet.
These cockroach scammers take advantage of people who they know are either too lazy or too reluctant to do the work necessary to create a five, six or seven figure income.
Here is an indisputable fact:
If you want to make a life-changing income, the kind of income that can provide you with a dynamic life filled with wonderful choices, you are going to have to learn how to leverage the power of the internet.
Leverage The Power Of The Internet So You Can Learn How To Make Money Online
Instead of getting sucked into another questionable “business opportunity” or scam, you should take a look at my “no. 1 recommendation” below.
The platform I highly recommend helping you to learn how to make money online has everything you need, all in ONE place for one reasonable price.
My recommendation below is by far the highest value, most cost-efficient way to create and grow an online business in 2020 and moving forward.
If you have struggled for years to build a successful business online, or feel that you don’t have the “full picture”…
Click on the banner below and get more information so you can start building a REAL business that can help you make a life-changing income for years to come.
You can even start an account for FREE!