Some of you have heard about John Crestani’s course Internet Jetset and
Did Crestani “get it right” with Internet Jetset meaning is this course all that a beginner needs to learn how to make money online?
One thing is for certain:
When you consider his online accomplishments, he’s certainly among the elite in the internet marketing world.
Crestani has been featured in a number of press releases over the last couple of years; below are just 3 examples:
It is very obvious that John is an excellent marketer – but is he a good teacher?
I am going to discuss the possibility of using one of his courses, Internet Jetset, to legitimately earn money online in this short review.
What Internet Jetset Is All About
- Product: Internet Jetset
- Sign-up fee: $47 per month and upsells
- Ranking: 50/100
Summary: John Crestani’s Internet Jetset is an average course on affiliate marketing; but it’s not a great course and has it’s flaws.
In these challenging economic times, it’s necessary to have a platform that is all-encompassing; in other words, a platform that has everything a beginner needs without having to purchase outside products.
Similarly, having to deal with purchasing annoying upsells somewhat tarnishes the validity of the platform.
It’s like saying: “Well, on its own, this course wasn’t good enough to help you reach your online goals… You need to buy these products also, and I’m sorry I didn’t include it with your membership but I need to make more money off of my customers”
At this point, signing up for Internet Jetset would be hard to do because it’s not a readily available as it was before The Super Affiliate System made it’s debut.
Basically, Internet Jetset was a prelude to his most recent course, The Super Affiliate System.
All things considered, Internet Jetset is nothing more than a beginner affiliate marketing course that was meant for those who are just getting started.
The problem with Internet Jetset is it doesn’t train you in ALL aspects of affiliate marketing, and if you want to “fill in the blanks,” you’ll have to shell out $997 for John Crestani’s Super Affiliate System.
Similarly, I’m don’t like it when an affiliate marketing course fails to provide everything that’s needed in one platform.
It’s difficult enough trying to learn affiliate marketing, which is an actual skill.
Therefore, why should you purchase a course that fails to have everything you need “under one roof” so you can focus on learning the correct way to make money online?
Although Internet Jetset gives an overview of various topics related to affiliate marketing, Crestani tends to make some unrealistic income claims that are designed to hook people into emotional buying.
To say the least, this course is merely a good summary of affiliate marketing.
Internet Jetset totaled 50 hours plus of training videos and was packaged as a 12-week course; it was released in Feb 2016 which is over 5
Contents Of Internet Jetset
Regarding Internet Jetset, the course contains the following modules:
1) The E-Commerce Blueprint: This section simply gives you a summary of affiliate marketing and ways through which you can make money from it.
2) A Preliminary to Internet Jetset: The topics you’ll learn and the affiliate programs to subscribe to are discussed in this section.
3) Selecting your niche: A niche refers to the market where you’ll specialize in and carry out your marketing activities. For example, your niche could be hiking or camping if the outdoors is what you’re interested in.
4) Google SEO: How to freely generate traffic from Google is the central point of this section. This is called search engine optimization (SEO), which is all about ranking content on Google.
5) YouTube: YouTube is obviously a great traffic source, and that’s why I LOVE it. Honestly, I think new internet marketers need to spend their time there. You’ll be shown how to create a YouTube channel and use it for traffic in this section.
6) Facebook: Another traffic source frequently used by internet marketers is Facebook. Facebook is a bit complicated to learn, and I doubt if the training given here will be enough to make you achieve success.
7) Your website: Here, you’ll be taught how you can use WordPress to create your website. Surprisingly, there are free tutorials on YouTube that will teach you how to do this.
8) Copywriting: Marketing writing is what copywriting is all about. What this means is that you have to write persuasively, create catchy titles, and do other similar stuffs.
9) Launch jacking: Some people make a good amount of money using launch techniques, though I’ve never used it.
10) Authority site reviews: Any well-known site in a particular industry is called an authority site. For example, WEBMB and CNET are authorities in health and tech news respectively.
11) Facebook ads: Facebook ads aren’t the same as generating free traffic on Facebook. It’s an area that requires a course of its own.
12) 12-Week Super Affiliate System: This is merely a promotion for another course created by John Crestani, which costs $997. It’s a bit more elaborate than this very course.
Is Internet Jetset A Good Course?
In my opinion, Internet Jetset is an average course on affiliate marketing basics.
Notwithstanding, the information provided in the course is just too brief and generic.
Internet Jetset points you in the right direction, though it may not have the detailed information that will make you succeed in the specific topics.
No doubt, the course is good, but there’s nothing special about it because you can get the same information online for free.
While Internet Jetset has a monthly cost of $47, which is a good price point for beginners, it doesn’t have everything you need in one platform to build a profitable affiliate marketing business.
Internet Jetset is a good starting point, but it has some holes in it, which is why Crestani offers The Super Affiliate System as an upsell.
With a lesser amount of money, you can get 100 times the value of this course from platforms like Wealthy Affiliate.
It’s Full of Upsells
There is basically an upsell in every course I review.
An upsell is an after-sale promotion for a course or an add-on tool.
Upsells usually cost more than the original course in internet marketing, and you’ll always be given the promise that getting the upsell will greatly improve your profits.
Personally, upsells get me annoyed, but I do understand that course creators make a lot of money from them.
Specifically, Internet Jetset has its share of upsells.
Some upsells that accompany this course include:
JetSetLIVE: You get access to webinars each week for an extra cost of $97.
Honestly, this should’ve be added to the monthly membership of the course.
Jetset Xtreme Case Study Archive: this is a one-time $187 upsell.
With Xtreme Case Study Archive you get access to some revealing interviews with a number of top online marketers.
However, at a cost of $187, listening to a number of online “gurus” isn’t worth $187!
This upsell is just too expensive.
Super Affiliate System
John Crestani’s Super Affiliate System is a one-time upsell that costs a whopping $997!
The Super Affiliate System was created to teach you effective ways of making money with paid traffic.
I’ve reviewed the Super Affiliate System on a separate blog post.
Notwithstanding, I still don’t recommend Internet Jetset as a stand-alone platform that can effectively help you learn how to make money online.
One of the problems I have with Internet Jetset and the Super Affiliate System is there are a number of hidden costs involved.
Also, from my point of view, Crestani is thoroughly leveraging the member’s area in Internet Jetset in order to bank more commissions for himself.
Internet Jetset is similar to other make money online programs I’ve reviewed this blog such as:
- SEO Affiliate Domination
- Course From Scratch
- Billy Gene Is Marketing
- Tube Mastery and Monetization
- Mike Dillard’s List Grow
- Bye 9 to 5
If you want to check out Crestani’s Super Affiliate System for yourself, you can click on the banner below:
Is There A Better Option Available?
At this point, John Crestani’s focus is on The Super Affiliate System, so trying to sign up for Internet Jetset will be quite difficult because it’s not as readily available anymore.
Although Internet Jetset certainly is not a scam, as a standalone platform it’s just too basic and generic to help build a long-term, consistent income.
If you’ve made the decision that JohnCrestani’s Internet Jetset isn’t right for you, there are other ways to make money online.
From my experience, the best and easiest way to make money online is with affiliate marketing, especially if you are new at trying to make money online.
Also, with the right platform, you can start affiliate marketing on a shoestring budget.
If you want to learn about affiliate marketing, click on the banner below and have a look at the platform that I currently use, Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate is the best course that I know of that will teach you how to make money online through affiliate marketing.
The best part?
Wealthy Affiliate is free to try!
Since it’s FREE to try, you literally have nothing to lose.
To learn more click below: