Are you wondering What Is CashOg.co?
Can you really make $500 your first day at CashOG.co?
Can you really earn $25 just for signing and $10 more for each referral?
This promises made on this website seems too good to be true.
Also, let me say this:
The letters “OG” in street language stand for “Original Gansta” or “Original Gangster”.
Similarly, I have NO IDEA why they called this business “CashOG”.
Were “the owners” trying to be hip to connect with young people, or is there some other reason?
Also, another question is How does CashOG make any money if they are giving so much away?
Let’s have a closer look at how CashOG.co works.
What Is CashOG.co – My Review
- Product Name: Cash OG
- Website Claim: Make $500 Today!
- Product Type: Earn money online by completing offers, referring friends, and completing tasks.
- Who Is This For? This is marketed towards teens
- Price: Free – But must pay to complete offers
- Do I Recommend This? Absolutely Not!
What Is CashOG.co and How They Make Money
CashOG makes the following claims:
- they will give you $25 just for signing up
- $2 more when someone clicks on your referral link.
- you will get $10 when one of your referrals signs up.
- $50 if you make a testimonial video promoting CashOG.
Does this easy money seem too good to be true?
That’s because it is.
What they do is offer cash incentives for completing tasks.
These tasks include signing up for other companies products.
However, heres the catch: YOU will pay for the products and they will profit from it.
What CashOG is doing is tricking people into signing up for a website that never pays you.
Is Cash OG A Scam Or Legit?
CashOG definitely has a shady business practice.
Actually, it’s a flat out SCAM!
They offer a high amount of cash for doing a little amount of work.
There have been hundreds of reviews saying they never payout,
Many have complained that they only send you a verification that you have been paid, not REAL money.
Here is a fact you need to keep in mind:
You can ALWAYS tell the legitimacy of a so-called “business opportunity” by the reviews.
If a business opportunity has FAKE reviews, then it’s a SCAM.
If the business opportunity has real, verifiable reviews, then it’s LEGIT.
CashOG is similar to other programs I’ve reviewed on this blog:
What Is CashOG.co – A Platform With Fake Reviews
FAKE Testimonial #1
Another FAKE Review: #2
More FAKE Testimonials #3: Here is “Ambria N.” giving a glowing recommendation for CashOG.co
Well, she also goes by the name of “Christina Richards”!
Fake, phony and frauds! I’m sure you get the point!
I guarantee you, I could find more FAKE testimonials from this site!
Likewise, let me ask you this:
Do you like being lied to?
I HATE it.
Therefore, how can you possibly trust a website that can’t tell the truth?
How can you trust a so-called “business opportunity” that won’t
I can’t do it.
Another issue is websites like these have absolutely no support.
It gets better.
The email address that was
What kind of a company gives out a non-existent email address to its members?
Therefore, what this means is these people have no intention whatsoever of communicating with you.
They don’t want to hear from you.
Furthermore, they do not want to reply to any of your questions.
They truly don’t care.
How on earth can you trust such a program?
Getting Tricky With Their Facebook Page
Here is another warning: Don’t let them trick you with their Facebook page
Whoever owns CashOG put in some effort and tried to create a Facebook page that looks legit.
However, even on their Facebook page, people from all over the world who signed up for this hot mess have been SCAMMED!
Need more proof? Take a look at these comments from the CashOG comments on their Facebook page:
This is just a small example of the individuals who signed up for this SCAM and are unable to get paid.
Similarly, CashOG even went the distance and posted some bogus proofs of payment.
Don’t be fooled by any FAKE proofs of payment you see on their Facebook page
It looks as though CashOG gets my coveted Moist Cow Dung Award! Congratulations!
What Is CashOG.co – Are The Concluding Facts
- they are an absolute scam.
- without a doubt, they have no intention to pay you anything.
- they are going to make the entire process very difficult for you
- you will go around in endless circles and then more circles to try to get your money
- you will have to complete various tasks you don’t want to complete
- they will insist you fill out uncalled for forms you don’t want to fill out
- they want you to click on advertisements where you have to spend money with the hope of getting your cash-out
- even after all this they will still not pay you.
- no matter how often you try to communicate with the admins, they will either ignore you or close down your account
- eventually, they WILL take down that website and create a new website with a different domain name and start the SCAM all over again!
Join A REAL Program That Actually Teaches You How To Make Money Online – Wealthy Affiliate
Do you really want to learn how to make money online?
Do you want to learn from a legitimate
A reputable platform that has been in business for over 12 years?
Then You Need To Check Out Wealthy Affiliate
Wealthy Affiliate is
These people have become six and
The best part about Wealthy Affiliate is you can open a FREE starter account!
When I say FREE I literally mean NO credit or debit card required.
Therefore, when you think about it, what reason do you have not to sign up and try Wealthy Affiliate?
The FREE membership is designed to allow you the opportunity to become familiar with affiliate marketing and Wealthy Affiliate.
Premium membership is a business builder.
It’s designed to help you, step by step, build a profitable affiliate marketing business in 12 to 24 months.
Below is a comparison between the FREE Membership and the Premium Membership:
The decision is yours to make, my friend!
Do you continue to bounce around from SCAM to SCAM, getting your wallet pimp slapped and emptied…
Do you continue feeling frustrated, humiliated and still flat BROKE?
Or will you make the decision that will allow you to eventually quit your day job and live life on your terms?
The Choice Is Yours!