You are here reading this blog post because you want to know What Is Alphay International.
Alphay International is a company that deals in the sales of vitamins made from Chinese herbs and mushrooms.
The aim of conducting this brief Alphay International MLM review is to look at the possibility of creating a business and making a decent amount of money from this opportunity.
What Is Alphay International
Alphay International first began producing consumable mushrooms in 1959.
The company was registered as Jiangsu Anhui Biological Technology Co., Ltd when it was founded in 2002 by Hui Chen.
Aside from having offices in Canada and the United States, they also have more than 100,000 distributors across the globe.
The company’s products are created from Chinese medicine, and they include vitamins, other supplements as well as some lifestyle products.
Are the Prices of Alphay International Products Worth Their Value?
Relying on ancient Chinese medicine, the products are produced from natural herbs and mushrooms.
This is based on the idea that a special role is played by each herb in the recovery process.
The purpose of the products is to help balance, pacify, cleanse, renew and maintain your health.
The products can be bought in a mix pack or individually.
The Balance supplements with a price tag of $86, and there are 120 tablets in the bottle.
Schisandra, Cordyceps mushroom, organic Lingzhi mushroom, and organic Lion’s Mane mushroom make up the ingredients.
- Schisandra – it protects the liver, controls blood sugar and blood pressure, and slows down the aging process
- Cordyceps Mushroom – it enhances brain performance, protects Mitochondria, and reduces physical fatigue
- Lingzhi Mushroom – it improves sleep, reduces stress, and boosts the immune system
- Organic Lion’s Mane – it boosts creativity, mood, clarity and cognition
In the product descriptions, the company clearly states that the products are not meant to cure, prevent, or treat any diseases.
These products have no FDA approval, and they are also expensive.
It was impossible for me to get any comparable products that contain all the mentioned ingredients in the Balance supplements.
Notwithstanding, it’s a lot cheaper buying the powders separately.
The Opportunity Associated With the Alphay International MLM
You’re expected to make a list of people to connect with once you register as an Alphay International distributor.
You will need to persuade those people to buy products or/and join you.
It’s your responsibility to look for new members to join your team and to sell products.
Your earnings will come from commissions on both recruitment and product sales.
What’s the Registration Fee for Alphay International?
To get basic membership, you’ll have to pay $35.
With $35, you’ll be given an online office, training and a website.
You can decide to purchase any of the two starter packs. The Executive Pack allows you to earn a 15% commission, while the Builder Pack gives you a 5% commission.
What are Your Chances of Earning Money with Alphay International?
You pay less to buy the products from the company and sell them to consumers at a retail price.
This allows you to make some cash.
You’ll also get a 25% commission on any sales made through your website.
You can sell products at a wholesale price to a customer if they register as a Preferred Customer auto-delivery program.
Recruitment also offers you another opportunity to earn money.
Whenever new recruits place their first orders, 15% of the sales from those orders will be paid to you as a Direct First Order Bonus.
In any given month, you must have nothing less than 50 Personal Qualifying Volume (POV) before you can earn money through Alphay International.
Buying more products will also give you access to other incentives and bonuses.
Alpay International is similar to other legit health and wellness MLM’s I’ve reviewed on this blog such as:
What I Like:
You will have enough time to do other things when you sell MLM products of this type. So, you can easily fit it into your tight schedule.
First Order Bonus
Fifteen percent of the first orders that new recruits place will be given to you as bonus.
Low Minimum Requirement for Commission
To keep receiving commissions, you simply need to have at least 50 PV each month.
What I Don’t Like:
Difficulty in Making Sales
Because of the unusual nature of the products, it may be hard to sell them.
Only a select market exists for such products. Their quality and effectiveness may be questioned by customers since they have no FDA approval.
Their possible side effects may also discourage customers from buying the products.
There is no reimbursement for any business related expenses.
You won’t receive any payment for travel expenses like gas, phone calls, or any other business overheads.
The commission rates are very similar to other MLMs.
You should bear in mind that you can only start making money by selling products.
Five percent of $86 only amounts to $4.30. Besides, to earn a commission of $107.50, it means you must make a sale of 25 bottles of Balance.
Is Alphay International A Scam or Legit?
Alphay International is a legit company, it is not a scam MLM organization.
Although the company has a Better Business Bureau (BBB) license, no relevant information about the company can be found on the BBB website.
It doesn’t have any reviews or complaints.
From what I can see, the company is legit, though this isn’t a guarantee that you can earn something good with it.
The major issue I have with MLMs is that you only get little money in return after putting in a lot of effort.
With recruits and customers coming and going, earning a reliable income won’t be possible.
Multi-level Marketing Is A Bad Business Model
Multi-level marketing, regardless of the product you’re trying to sell, is a business model that’s becoming less and less practical for the average person.
The following statistics highlight why I don’t recommend multi-level marketing:
- 99%: According to the Federal Trade Commission this is the number of all MLM participants who lose money
- You are 38%: more likely of making money with your own small, home-based business than by joining an MLM
- There is a 10% – 20% higher rate of making a profit with an online business than it joining an MLM
- You would have a 300 times higher chance of winning a game of roulette in Las Vegas from 1 single spin of the wheel than you would
makinga profit with an MLM
- 47%: The number of participants who flat-out lose money according to the AARP Foundation
- 27%: the percentage of people who make no money whatsoever in
a MLM– AARP Foundation
- 26%: The meager amount of people who actually earn a profit participating in MLM’s
More Disturbing Stats On MLM’s
- 53%: This is the percentage of MLM participants who earn less than $5000 a year
- 39%: the number of people who QUIT MLM’s because of trying to sell services and products to family and friends damaged their relationships
- 50%: Percentage of MLM reps who quit within 1 year after joining
- 95%: The respective number of reps who quit within 10 years
- 75%: The number of people who have participated and left an MLM and state that they would never join another MLM in their life
- 1,049: The number of MLM reps who make less than 70 cents an hour according to a 2018 poll of MLM reps representing various companies
- 20%: of people involved with MLM’s never made a sale
- 60%: percentage of people involved with MLM’s earned less than $500 within the last 5 years of joining
- 32% of people involved with MLM’s financed their MLM “business” by getting in
These statistics are quite revealing and help to underscore how difficult it is to make ANY amount of decent money in connection with multi-level marketing.
References for the above facts are from the following sources:
- The Case (for and) against Multi-level Marketing By Jon M. Taylor, MBA, Ph.D., Consumer Awareness Institute
- 3 Mind-Blowing Statistics About MLM’s: Due.com
- Multi-level marketing: Wikipedia
- Multilevel Marketing: “The Research, Risks and Rewards”: AARP
Apart from what’s on the company’s website, you can’t get much information about their products, which is quite strange for a company that has been in operation for many years.
This isn’t an opportunity I’d encourage you to take advantage of.
You can’t find any information on the effectiveness of the products.
There are no track records either.
Take a look at my number-one recommendation if you want to own a business with flexible working hours.
You won’t only learn about how to create your own business, but you’ll also have access to tools and training, as well as building and hosting a website.
Click on the banner below to learn more about creating your own online business so you can learn how to make a life-changing income online!