In case you have been looking at the Noonday Collection as a business opportunity, ensure to read the facts of this brief post.
It will be revealing the truth about this company.
Noonday Collection Overview
- Name of company – Noonday Collection
- Membership fee – $199 – $699 ($9.99/month)
- Ratings – 6 out of 10
- Is it recommended? No
This is a multi-level marketing company with its niche being jewelry and accessories.
Although there are a few things I like about this company, that doesn’t mean I would want to recommend it to anyone.
There are lots of reasons for such negative opinion.
The most obvious is that instead of making money from it, you may end up counting your losses; that’s because muilt-level marketing It is not a good business model.
What Is Noonday Collection About?
Noonday Collection can be seen from two perspectives.
The first is from the perspective of business opportunity while the second is its philanthropic gesture.
For the business side, this company is into multi-level marketing (MLM). It adopts the conventional/traditional form of marketing to sell its products.
In this article, you will soon find out why this isn’t a reliable way of earning passive income.
As compared to other MLM companies, Noonday Collection is also known for its charitable gestures.
This is very rare to find among such companies. They carry out their activities in poor countries.
The plan is to sell goods from these companies. In 2010, Noonday came into existence through the genius of Jessica Honegger.
It commenced its ambassadorial program in 2011 thereby allowing people (especially females) to become part of the company in selling/recruiting.
Making Money With Noonday Collection
When you register with a fee, you will then be given access to promote its products for paid commissions.
Also, you will be rewarded for having a down line recruited and built.
This means you will earn some percentage of commissions that your recruits are making.
The compensation plan of this company is not available on the internet.
I want to assume that this is a strategy to ensure you don’t hear about their plan.
Instead, they want such information to be passed on to you by someone who is a registered member of the company.
Success Is Very Difficult Here
Most people don’t like MLM programs. Only 1% of those who are part of this program can boast of having enjoyed tangible success.
There are two major reasons for this problem.
First is that products being offered by MLM companies are very expensive. The second is that recruiting members isn’t easy.
I have carried out some reviews on companies that offer similar products. I can say that the prices being offered for such products are much cheaper.
Although the prices of Noonday products seem moderate, you will definitely have a problem recruiting people.
If you want to be successful with such a program, you will need lots of people registered in your downline.
Do you really think recruiting thousands of people is easy? Most of the time, you can only recruit friends and family members into your downline and that is it.
The major problem is the fact that most people fail to ask questions like these before becoming registered members of MLM companies.
What Is the Cost of Registering With Noonday?
Becoming a member of Noonday varies in terms of cost.
However, you will need to purchase a starter kit. Registering from its starter kit is quite easy. There are different costs as well as packs which you can choose from.
The different packs available are:
- Basics – $199
- Essentials – $349
- Luxe – $699
As your spending is increasing, you will be having access to more products. Once you have purchased a pack, you will gain access to marketing as well as training tutorials. Also, you are required to pay a monthly fee of $9.99. This gives you access to the following:
- A personalized website
- Web office for managing your business
- On-demand tutorials
- Digital marketing tools for booking shows and selling
- Highly effective support team
The last cost you will be incurring has to do with running your selling business. Also, a minimum of one Trunk Show is required to be thrown every six months. This doesn’t come cheap.
Compensation Plan of Noonday
It is very disappointing to know that this company has refused to make its compensation available to members of the public.
It prefers that a registered member informs you about such plans. In my own opinion, this is a red flag.
However, I carried out in-depth research and discovered its compensation plan.
A trunk show is required to be held before members can qualify to be compensated.
This is meant to take place a minimum of once every six months.
This implies that you must have grossed about $300 from sales and you must have at least 3 orders.
In this company, retail sales being made are sales you generated without any recruitment. They are known as direct customer sales.
This is where most people who take part in MLM make money.
Apart from earning commissions from sales you have generated, there is also the chance of making around 5-10% off those below you.
The amount of money you will make depends on your rank as an affiliate. The level of such sales is being generated from is also another factor.
Products of Noonday
Noonday Collection has different types of jewelry products such as:
- Rings bags
- Seasonal collections
- And many others
Being that I am not a fashion expert, I can’t tell the category of people these products are targeting.
Generally speaking, I can say that the products of this company are of great quality.
Noonday Collection is similar to other multi-level marketing companies I’ve reviewed such as:
Is Noonday Collection A Scam?
The answer to this question is no. Certainly, Noonday Collection is not a scam.
However, it doesn’t offer everyone an equal opportunity to make money.
Scam programs are fraudulent. In other words, they mislead people into investing wrongly.
Noonday is not known for such practice.
It is a legitimate MLM company. However, most of its registered members will likely fail.
This doesn’t imply it is a fraudulent company. You will be investing so much to get very little with a company like this.
Below are eye-opening statistics that show without a doubt why multi-level marketing is not a good business model:
Why Multi-Level Marketing Is A Bad Business Model
- 99%: According to the Federal Trade Commission this is the number of all MLM participants who lose money
- You are 38%: more likely of making money with your own small, home-based business than by joining an MLM
- There is a 10% – 20% higher rate of making a profit with an online business than it joining an MLM
- You would have a 300 times higher chance of winning a game of roulette in Las Vegas from 1 single spin of the wheel than you would making a profit with an MLM
- 47%: The number of participants who flat-out lose money according to the AARP Foundation
- 27%: the percentage of people who make no money whatsoever in a MLM – AARP Foundation
- 26%: The meager amount of people who actually earn a profit participating in MLM’s
- 53%: This is the percentage of MLM participants who earn less than $5000 a year
- 39%: the number of people who QUIT MLM’s because of trying to sell services and products to family and friends damaged their relationships
- 50%: Percentage of MLM reps who quit within 1 year after joining
- 95%: The respective number of reps who quit within 10 years
- 75%: The number of people who have participated and left an MLM and state that they would never join another MLM in their life
- 1,049: The number of MLM reps who make less than 70 cents an hour according to a 2018 poll of MLM reps representing various companies
- 20%: of people involved with MLM’s never made a sale
- 60%: percentage of people involved with MLM’s earned less than $500 within the last 5 years of joining
- 32% of people involved with MLM’s financed their MLM “business” by getting in creditcard debt
References for the above facts are from the following sources:
- The Case (for and) against Multi-level Marketing By Jon M. Taylor, MBA, Ph.D., Consumer Awareness Institute
- 3 Mind-Blowing Statistics About MLM’s: Due.com
- Multi-level marketing: Wikipedia
- Multilevel Marketing: “The Research, Risks and Rewards”: AARP
There Is A Better Option
The biggest problem with MLMs like this is that you are at the mercy of the company and its products.
And if you don’t get good support from the company, you will never succeed.
The minute your team starts quitting, it’s the beginning of the end of whatever success you’ve managed to achieve.
People enjoy the idea of MLMs because they think that all they have to do is sell products.
When in reality, it’s usually much more than that.
Your first clue is the amount of money you have to invest before you sell your first product.
If a work from home opportunity is really what you are looking for, check out my #l recommendation on how to start your own business.
You’ll get plenty of support–in fact, 24/7 support.
Also, you’ll get some pretty awesome tools to ensure your success.
You can even try a FREE account so you can have a look at the platform to see if it’s a great fit for you…
The choice is yours, my friend.
If you don’t participate in your own financial rescue, you’ll never gain the financial leverage you need to live life on your terms.