You may be wondering can you make money with OpinionWorld? Is OpinionWorld A Scam?
OpinionWorld is not a new survey platform and has been around for a number of years.
If you are hearing about this survey site for the first time and you came here looking for information, we’ve got you covered.
Once you are done reading this brief blog review, you can decide if this site is suitable for you and worth your time.
You will find all you need to know about this platform in this review.
Is OpinionWorld A Scam – What Is It About
Opinion World is part of a big company, Research Now SSI, which was founded in 1977.
Research Now SSI has been involved with digital research data for decades.
They work with other companies and businesses to help them in making better decisions in the field of business.
Both OpinionWorld and the company that owns it are largely active in Asia and America.
Each year, the surveys they designed are used by lots of research companies and are based on demographics..
Most of these companies/businesses are big brands and are known globally.
How does OpinionWorld Work?
The main way to earn with this platform is to participate in surveys.
You can use your mobile device or desktop to take surveys; however, make sure you take as many surveys as you can accurately to continue receiving them.
You can earn between $0.5 and $3 for every survey you take.
The exact amount of money you will get is dependent on the survey duration and the type of survey you complete.
To excel on this platform, you need to do a thorough update of your profile often.
When you regularly update your profile, the site may mark your account profile as top-tier; thus, offering you better and more surveys.
Every 1000 points you make on this platform is equivalent to $10 dollars, which is also the minimum payout threshold.
You can select from several payout options like PayPal, Amazon gift cards, airline miles, or a paper check.
Withdrawing through gift cards and PayPal will only take a few hours.
Physical payouts, on the other hand, will take about 14 days.
Pros of OpinionWorld
- Can be accessed from different countries. Respondents from different parts of the world have discovered the varying amount of accomplishment when using a site. Depending on your location, you may discover that you have a steady flow of surveys coming in. Australia, Finland, and India receive lots of surveys.
- Instant payout. When you make a request to withdraw your earnings, expect to receive it instantly. Electronic payments usually take a day, and physical payments are sent and received on time.
- Easy and quick. The survey, as well as the section for survey collection found on the site, are easy and quick to use. The site’s layout makes it very easy to take surveys. No struggling, no stress. You take surveys and perform actions on the site easily.
- Different survey times. Surveys on this site range from 5 minutes to 30 minutes, unlike other survey platforms that only offer surveys that will take a long time to complete. You will always find a survey that suits your needs, regardless of the duration you prefer.
Cons of OpinionWorld
- Disqualification problems. Some users have complained about frequent disqualification when taking surveys. In most scenarios, the reason for disqualification is that they don’t have an updated profile. Make sure you update your profile thoroughly and often to avoid this issue.
- Some people also reported getting disqualified 10 minutes into taking surveys. The company, however, has stated that this issue might arise due to inconsistent contradictory answers. So, you need to be honest when taking surveys to prevent this.
- Termination of account. Some people also reported that their accounts on the site were terminated when they tried to redeem their points.
- OpinionWorld stated that this issue was a result of the discrepancy, but it looks shady because of their slow response to the customer service request. In some cases, the BBB had to come in to help users get their money.
- Until the platform finds a solution to this problem, recommending this site to anyone will be difficult.
- Even if complaints from users are not really accurate, it is obvious that the site is not handling them properly.
Conclusion – Is OpinionWorld Legit Or A Scam?
OpinionWorld is not a scam
As with all legit survey websites, the earning potential is quite low.
Aside from some extra money for a meal, paying a bill, buying that outfit you had your eye on, or gas money, you aren’t going to earn anything substantial.
OpinionWorld is similar to other low-paying legit survey websites I’ve reviewed on this blog such as:
If you want the possibility of getting better than average survey opportunities, make sure you follow the steps below:
- Update your profile thoroughly and often
- If you get an email asking you to take a short update survey, do it.
- Try to do every survey possible. Even if you are disqualified, you will enter into their “Thank You” drawing.
- Enter all drawings.
Although doing all of these increases your chances of earning more and getting paid, there are still some things regarding survey websites that are not going to change.
You Will Never Make Good Money From Survey W
Regarding survey websites, you are literally working for pennies on the dollar when it comes to the amount of money you actually make in comparison to the amount of time spent on these surveys.
As a matter of fact, filling out surveys is one of the worst ways to make money online.
When you compare the amount of time spent with the money you make, it’s literally “pennies on the dollar.”
It doesn’t matter how active you try to be on these survey/GPT websites. Regardless if you complete surveys, download cash offers, take polls, complete tasks and refer people to generate points and commissions, you will always make very little money.
If you really want to create a life-changing income, if you are sick and tired of living in lack, limitation, and frustration because of not having the financial resources you need, then click on the banner below and be prepared to participate in your own financial rescue.