I guess you might have seen some of Anthony Morrison’s courses and you are probably wondering Is Anthony Morrison Legit?
This review will help you answer that.
After going through this post, you’ll know if Anthony’s courses are worth your money.
Is Anthony Morrison Legit – Brief Summary
- Marketer: Anthony Morrison
- Area of Expertise: Affiliate marketing and internet marketing
- Who are his courses useful to? Himself
- Do I recommend? No!
- Overall rating: 2/5
This review would more positive if it were about the amount of money Anthony Morrison has made throughout his career from the thousands of people who bought his courses.
However, the focus of the review is on whether his courses are worth purchasing, and the answer is simply NO.
Anthony not only offers many ineffective products, but he also has crazy upsells with extremely high prices and his courses have a high return rate.
He Was Suspended By Clickbank
In case you don’t know what Clickbank is, here’s a quick description:
Clickbank is an online marketplace that allows people to market products for commissions.
Now, does Clickbank have some good products?
Yes, but just a few.
The internet marketing category on Clickbank is full of garbage products that can only frustrate and discourage those who have no experience in internet marketing.
However, I’ve spent a lot of valuable time reviewing many of them.
What you see often are bad courses, fake owners, fake testimonials, and many other shenanigans associated with scammers.
In essence, what I’m trying to say is that Clickbank hardly bans its marketers, but Anthony Morrison somehow managed to get banned.
Maybe he was banned because of the awfully high refund rate of his products.
Clickbank stops you from selling a product if there are too many refunds, which simply means your product isn’t good.
Is Anthony Morrison Legit – What Are His Courses All About?
Anthony Morrison’s courses are primarily about affiliate marketing and various internet marketing strategies.
However, he regularly produces new courses and software, and organizes new seminars.
While this is quite lucrative to the seller, it should be a warning sign if you’re buying from such sellers.
Why should this be a warning sign?
My reason for saying that is the best internet marketing teachers are those who have at most one or two courses, together with a GROWING community.
They update their main courses that lead to numerous success stories rather than concentrate on ten different things and frequently create a new product.
Success stories and growing communities like the thriving online platform Wealthy Affiliate are exactly what Morrison doesn’t have.
Although Anthony obviously knows how to make a lot of money for himself, the students seem to be left out.
An Overview of Anthony Morrison’s Courses
Anthony offers a wide range of courses and products.
As I earlier said, he constantly creates new products. In my opinion, this is something to be worried about because it indicates that none of his courses has a growing community.
Similarly, the best way I can describe Anthony Morrison is this way:
Have you ever tried to assemble a jigsaw puzzle?
Hundreds of small pieces laid out on a table as you try to find a few pieces as a foundation to bring order to the jumbled mess.
Anthony Morrisons’ courses are like the chaos of a jigsaw puzzle with each individual piece having its own price tag.
Anthony Morrison is a great salesman.
What he’s great at is selling himself and convincing unsuspecting people that he is sincere in his desire to help YOU.
What Morrison then manages to do is lead you into an endless purchasing cycle of one “must-have” product after another.
Each “upsell” is designed to make the customer believe that without this added product, “I won’t find the information I need to be successful with this course.”
What’s amazing is Morrison has figured out how to funnel aspiring marketers into buying one upsell after another, one product after another, convincing people that the missing piece of their success puzzle can be found with the next product or upgrade or one-time-offer.
He Is In Truth, A Slick Salesman
Although this review is not favorable towards Morrisons’ work, the fact is some people have benefited from the information in his courses.
It’s for this reason why I cannot say that Anthony Morrison is an outright SCAM. Although the scam complaints are plentiful, there are a number of people who find value in his work.
With that said, the ratio of good reviews versus terrible reviews is not very favorable for Morrison.
What Anthony Morrison is great at is using his sales techniques to convince people into trusting him.
Once he’s earned your trust, you are led into a maze of endless upsells designed to milk as much money as possible from unsuspecting, inexperienced “newbies.”
Below is a list of his courses – Honestly, I’m not sure I’ve listed them all with the correct price point because they’re so many of them!
I was really shocked to find out Anthy Morrison had so many courses!
How Many Courses Does He Have?
Here are the ones I’m aware of:
- Mastery Level Marketing System: $197
- CPV Domination: Pay $997 one-time or $267 a month for 4 months
- Invest Domains Home Study Course: $79.95
- Social Ads Pro Software: $19.95 per month recouring
- Pin Your Income: $29.95
- Secret Fiverr Strategies Course: $29.95
- Laser List Building: $29.95
- Email Marketing Insider Course $29.95
- Affiliate Offer Spy: $4.95 for the first month and $9.95 each month thereafter
- Traffic Explosion: $47
- Domain Name Training: $79.95 (why does anyone need “domain name training”?)
- Mobile Optin 2.0: $997
- Fast Cash Commissions $2697
- Advertising Profits From Home System $1995
- Success With Anthony which was upgraded to Success With Anthony 2.0 (which includes the Fast Traffic Sniper Software)
- Anthony Morrison Success Academy
- Miracle Traffic Bot 3 in 1 Premium Software $797
- Copy Paste Systems Monthly $497
- Traffic Buddy Leads & Traffic Generation Software: $497
- Top Ranking Genius Bootcamp: $197
- Secret Traffic Profits: $197
- Commission Consultants
- Inner Circle with Instant Access: $497
- The Digital Product Factory: $278
- Mastering Facebook Advertising: $29.95
- Elite Product Creation: $29.95
- LinkedIn King: $29.95
- Ebay Pro Academy: $29.95
- CPV/PPV Course: $29.95
- Mobile Mania=Marketing Money: $29.95
- Twitter Traffic Course: $29.95
- YouTube Marketing Crash Course: $29.95
- CPA Domination Course: $29.95
- SEO Genius $29.95
- Facebook Fun Page Secrets: $29.95
- AdWords Mastery Course: $29.95
- Traffic With Anthony: $67 (or 2 payments of $49)
- Auto Traffic Accelerator VIP $97
- Partner With Anthony (2 payments of $49 or $67)
- AdWords Course $3995 plus $20 dollars per month
- Affiliate Program Course: $2000 plus…
- 365 Days To Success System, also on the internet as, Success In 365 days: $497 (or two payments of $248.50)
- Fast Traffic Formula (Adrian Morrison) $67 with Upsells and Downsells
- Build Spend Profit (Building Email Lists) $39
Morrison Likes To Sell Courses
This is a clear evidence that Anthony Morrison makes his money through selling courses.
I am sure he doesn’t make as much money from affiliate marketing as he does from selling courses.
If your intention is to make money from affiliate marketing, then the best thing to do is NOT to follow a “personality”,but to find a platform dedicated toward actually helping people to learn how to make money online.
I Wouldn’t Purchase His Courses
Thousands of Anthony’s students appear not be successful, though he himself has achieved tremendous success.
In trying to convince people to buy the 100 Million Academy course, Anthony Morrison filled the sales page with fear about Covid-19.
They claimed that it was impossible for the economy to recover from the pandemic and people would get no help from the government, but only they could practically help them.
This is clearly a fear-mongering tactic.
Unfortunately, Anthony also had a hand in this venture.
The course wouldn’t be so bad if it actually ended up fulfilling its claims.
It’s composed of low quality material and can be found all over the internet.
The 100 Million Academy is another Anthony Morrison inspired sales funnel designed to lure you into purchasing their more highly-priced courses.
Is Anthony Morrison Legit – Pros And Cons
The things I like and dislike about Anthony Morrison are as follows:
- Excellent YouTube channel: His YouTube channel is quite decent.
- Anthony uploads videos frequently, which are usually detailed and long, unlike most internet marketing videos on the internet.
- Low-quality courses: It isn’t easy getting a ban from Clickbank. From what I have seen, Clickbank is a bit full of scams. It’s indeed a cause for concern that he was banned for having a high refund rate.
- High upsells: There is a reason that Anthony’s course prices are low; after buying his course, he offers you upsells with huge prices running into thousands of dollars. Internet marketers often use this tactic to attract larger sales.
- Deceives gullible people: Marketing low-quality courses is one thing, and marketing them to people during times of a deadly pandemic is another.
Could Anthony Morrison Be A Scammer?
It’s very possible.
I cannot say 100% that Anthony Morrison is a scammer because there are some individuals who have found useful information from his courses.
However, Morrisons courses have not produced the high number of successes that you would expect given the huge amount of courses he’s produced over the years.
I believe getting banned from Clickbank is a strong indication that he is kind of involved in suspicious marketing activities.
Buying from him is not worth it, even if he isn’t a completely confirmed scammer.
He provides low-quality courses that are usually accompanied by very expensive upsells.
Trust me, your money can better be spent elsewhere.
The courses that Anthony Morrison has produced reminds me of other “make money online” products I’ve reviewed on this blog such as:
Is There A Better Option?
If you’ve made the decision that courses from Anthony Morrison aren’t right for you, there are other ways to make money online.
From my experience, the best and easiest way to make money online is with affiliate marketing, especially if you are new at internet marketing.
I say this because with affiliate marketing you can learn the necessary steps, one at a time, to build a profitable online business.
Also, you can start affiliate marketing on a shoestring budget.
If you want to learn about affiliate marketing, click on the banner below and have a look at Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate is the best course that I know of that will teach you how to make money online through affiliate marketing.
The best part?
There are no endless parades of expensive upsells bombarding your email inbox with Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate is free to try!
Since it’s FREE to try, you literally have nothing to lose.
To learn more click below: