If you’ve come across The Residual Income Code you’re probably wondering if it’s really going to make $567 a day or is The Residual Income Code a scam to waste your time and steal your money.
I’m going to give you my honest review about The Residual Income Code and we’ll examine how it all works and if this is a realistic way to make money online.
There are similar “systems” like The Residual Income Code all over the place online and I have reviewed many of them on this blog, so I appreciate the opportunity to help you make the right decision.
UPDATE: Here’s a big update regarding the Residual Income Code!
The Residual Income Code is no longer available….The website has ceased to exist and the Facebook group has been taken down.
Tracking down the owner, Jon Moss, has been very difficult, and apparently he has started another affiliate website designed to reel in unsuspecting wide-eyed newbies and empty their wallets.
Don’t get sucked into so-called “done for you” programs like these! Take a look at where I learned how to build a long-term affiliate marketing business.. It’s a legitimate and proven platform to teach you how to make money online.
What WAS The Residual Income Code
Program Name: The Residual Income Code
Website: theresidualincomecode.com – Update: Website no longer available
Price: “Program” was free to join + additional unexpected costs to set up
Owner: Jon Moss
The Residual Income Code WAS a free marketing sales funnel from owner Jon Moss that you could use to promote online offers with and earn commissions on.
Sales funnels have been used for decades to drive traffic and make sales in conjunction with affiliate marketing. The Residual Income Code tries to make use on both of these business models.
Affiliate marketing is a legitimate business model that you can use to make consistent money online. However, the way The Residual Income Code was, or other sales funnels like it, are not in your best interests.
Wealthy Affiliate is the #1 Online Choice for New Internet Marketers and has Helped People from Around the World to Learn to Make Money Online.
Everyone is the Same
The Residual Income Code used a cookie-cutter marketing funnel, the exact same funnel everyone else who signs up was using. The very same site that you used to sign up is the same site you’ll use to sign others up.
What happens next is you will have up to 4 products to sign up for so you can access your affiliate links to these products.
1 out of the 4 products was made by The Residual Income Code, the rest are online tools you may need to implement the system. You were required to have to pay for some of these tools.
At this point, after you’ve signed up for the “necessary” accounts to run your business, the person that sent you the initial Residual Income Code landing page was positioned to make money.
You were to get your own version of the The Residual Income Code’s landing page to promote. When people sign up on your landing page they will be clicking on your affiliate links and if they buy, you will earn commissions.
How the Residual Income Code Really Worked
Once you set up your account at The Residual Income Code, you were taken through their members’ area to sign up for the following tools:
· Engagely – $27 one time fee –This is the product that Jon Moss created to help you with your social media marketing, and it looks like everyone MUST buy this in order to get an affiliate link.
· Online Sales Pro – $25 – $37/month – This is a lead generation, marketing automation, and direct sales software tool that you MUST buy in order to get an affiliate link and run your business.
· Aweber – Although a free trial is available, you pay $19/month after 30 days. Your monthly fee will increase as your list increases. This is an email autoresponder tool that you’ll need with this type of system, so whether you buy through Aweber or not, you’ll need one.
· Easy 1 Up – $25 – $2,000 one time fee – This is what they call their high ticket offer on the “inside”. You MUST buy into Easy 1 Up to be an affiliate. High ticket multi-level marketing type programs are very risky and prone to get shut down by the Federal Trade Commission just as MOBE and Digital Altitude were shut down.
Clickmagick – $17 – $97 per month – This is a online tracking tool that you may have to use in order to know where your traffic is coming from. The price for a monthly Clickmagik subscription also increases as your list increases.
Wealthy Affiliate is the Most Popular Affiliate Marketing Program on the Internet Today with More Than 12 Years Helping People to Make Money Online!
Compensation Plan Overview…Or Maybe Not
The Residual Income Code did not have a compensation plan associated with it.
The program was designed to earn commissions from the 3rd party affiliate programs that are inside of the affiliate funnel. There were no pay scales or ranks. There was no “main program” through which you earn affiliate commissions.
The only way that you could earn commissions with the Residual Income Code was by becoming an affiliate through the products and services that you sign up for and make up the affiliate sales funnel.
That really was the compensation plan! No kidding…
Why The Residual Income Code and Programs Like It Are Extremely Risky
The Residual Income Code: Born: April 30th, 2018 – RIP: October 3, 2018
· You should buy or promote programs you really want to buy or promote, not ones you’re forced to buy to make a program work..
· Signing up with a high-ticket program like Easy 1 Up still is highly risky at this point or in the future because of what the FTC did to MOBE and Digital Altitude. If the FTC shuts down 1 Easy Up, you lose your entire business.
· Getting started with The Residual Income System or other types of so-called “systems” like this is expensive – My online business doesn’t cost anywhere close to this.
· Newbies should not fool with paid traffic. It’s expensive and you can lose the shirt off your back if you don’t know what you’re doing.
· The Residual Income System had no training. None. Nothing.
Stay Away From “Done For You” Systems
Any made-for-you system has drawbacks. Yes, if you’re willing to invest in all the tools they recommend, you will probably make some money, but you WILL NOT make thousands of dollars of income in 30 to 90 days!
Thats just not how online marketing works…Period.
In the case of most of these “done for you systems,” there isn’t enough training involved. It’s set up for you to just follow the steps, no questions asked. But what happens when you have technical issues or legitimate questions?
What happens if the owners shut it down, or move to another “platform?”
If the system collapses, will you know how to carry on without their made-for-you sales funnel? Will you be able to start back up on your own?
I highly doubt anyone could make a genuine success out of “done for you” systems similar to this.
Why You’re Reading This Review
The reason why you’re reading this review is because you want to make an online income.
And I know a safer route for you to take.
I’ve been marketing online for some time now, and I can tell you the platform I currently use has all the training you’ll ever need to properly set up your own business and earn an income. You can even start for free to try it out for 7 days!
When I say you can start for free, that’s exactly what I mean. No surprises. No hidden fees. No upsells. You can start your business without spending one red cent. If you decided later to upgrade, you can.
Your cost would only be $49 monthly, or $359 for the annual membership. That’s it. You get thorough training in all the different aspects of building a real online business.
You get to choose the affiliate programs you want to promote. You get to choose the “niche” you want to work with. You get to choose the appropriate products that you feel will benefit your readers.
No one forces you to do anything. You get to make your own choices, and at the end of the day, they are choices you feel good about.
Thank You for reading!