Have you heard about ClickBank Superstar? Many want to know about Clickbank Superstar – Is It A Scam Or Legit?
I want to share with you my review of this new product.
- Product: Clickbank Superstar
- Creator: John Thornhill
- Price: $19.95 plus up-sells
- Product Type: Affiliate marketing and product creation training course.
- Who is this best for: Experienced online marketers who want to start selling their own products on ClickBank
For less than $20, a guy called John Thornhill will teach you the ways to make people buy your products through ClickBank.
Now, you may be thinking, ‘how legit is this?’
Actually, you may be surprised.
Let’s take a more detailed look into Clickbank Superstar.
“But wait a minute”, you say. “I need to learn the basics of how to build a website and the very basics of building a business online.”
Then check out my #1 Recommendation for building an online business if you want to start from the basics.
ClickBank Superstar Review
The website to Clickbank Superstar is called cbsuperstar.com and when you get on that site, it takes you to a sales page.
Actually, the sales page is very professionally done.
John Thornhill talks about his own experience with the Clickbank marketplace.
However, the sales page is a refreshing change for most ClickBank products I review.
I was pleasantly surprised.
Most Clickbank products I review are normally “shiny objects” that mislead people.
They lie to unsuspecting people telling them they can make money the “quick and easy” way.
Apparently, John Thornhill isn’t pitching hype like so many others I’ne seen.
So this immediately is a good sign and made me want to learn more about the program.
John isn’t sharing something new and it is clear that he has been able to get things done (successful) with the training he is trying to sell.
Although I also need to tell you that, you won’t get all the brilliant ideas he has to share for $19.95
The idea is for you to love what the product creator has to offer from some little secrets.
Then, for you to access the remaining training, you will have to pay more.
As you can imagine, you shouldn’t expect to get all the stuff at just $20.
For John’s training, you will get loads of comprehensive knowledge about ClickBank.
Tens of thousands of affiliates around the world are on this platform called ClickBank and they are there to promote Clickbank products.
So, how does this work?
How Does ClickBank Superstar Work?
John Thorhill is the creator of Clickbank Superstar.
He is a veteran internet marketer in the United Kingdom.
Thornhill first rose to prominence with eBay training products.
He has an excellent track record of success and has become a well-respected authority in online marketing.
Thornhill has succeeded on ClickBank for many years and has earned well over 6 figures.
Similarly, with his product called ClickBank Superstar, he will teach you how to take a digital product and sell it on Clickbank.
It doesn’t matter if it’s a brand new product or one that is already online but not selling well
You will be exposed to 7 main modules that
Clickbank Superstar – Price and One Time Offers
It wouldn’t be a genuine Clickbank product without the OTO’s, or “Upsells”, now would it?
Unfortunately, there are a number of upsells attached to Clickbank Superstar.
Clickbank SuperStar FrontEnd – $19,95 >>>Click here<<<
- Clickbank SuperStar OTO1 – The Niche Marketing Kit – $19,95
- OTO2 – Monster PLR Collection – $27
- Clickbank SuperStar OTO3 – Clickbank Affiliate Master – $47
- Downsell 01 – Product Creation Workshop Evergreen Webinar
- Clickbank SuperStar Downsell 02 – John Thornhill’s Partnership to Success Program
Below is a chart outlining the OTO’s with Clickbank Superstar:
I’ve never been a fan of multiple upsells or OTO’s (one-time offers) because many people who are new to online marketing won’t have hundreds of dollars as start-up money for their online business.
What I like about Wealthy Affiliate, the platform that I use to create this blog, is that not only does it help you learn how to build an online business, but there are 0 upsells, or OTO’s.
Clickbank Superstar -Advantages and Disadvantages
- Instant Access to the platform – whether it is daytime or nighttime
- Technical Support is available
- Newbies can actually do this, but I recommend this for more experienced marketers. BUT, if you are a “newbie” I wouldn’t necessarily shy away.
- ZERO technical skills required
- The platform is not difficult to use; the website is easy to navigate
- No risk with 60 – Day Money Back guarantee
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Honestly, I do not find out any negative reasons for using ClickBank SuperStar. Please keep in mind this program is for the serious-minded person who wants to build a six and seven-figure income online.
- If you really want to get success quickly, you must be extremely serious and committed to getting the work DONE.
- Personally, Clickbank Superstar has too many OTO’s or “upsells” that you are encouraged to buy in order for you to be successful.
From the basics, you will advance into training that will show you how to actually get affiliates to sell your products.
In case you are asking yourself, ‘who are the affiliates?’
In simple terms, they are people that get your products to be known by more people.
When they promote your product, they get a commission for every sale.
On ClickBank, an affiliate can get up to 50%.
But I Don’t Have My Own Product Yet
Now, imagine that you don’t have a product that you own or have created.
What will you do?
John Thornhill has prodded a separate training that shows you how to create your own products to sell on Clickbank.
This is a great webinar that will give you some ideas to help you create your own products.
As you watch this webinar you will be introduced to an upsell called ‘Partnership to Success Program’.
The price tag for this is quite pricey at $1997.
If you are genuinely serious about creating Clickbank products, this webinar may be just what you need.
Although all that you need to get started is in the basic program for 20 bucks, you’re going to have to spend much more to get the full benefits.
Consequently, spending $1997 may not be a bad idea is for two main reasons:
The Partnership To Success Program will help you ready your product so other “affiliates” can sell it for you.
Imagine having thousands of affiliates selling your very own product, not someone else!
The other reason is Partnership To Success will help you with the actual creation of your product if you don’t have one.
There is a possibility that you will feel like without this program, you will not be able to succeed on the platform.
- How Can I Make money With Affiliate Marketing
- Avoid Affiliate Marketing Scams – How Not To Get “Got”
- What Is The Secret To Making Money Online?
Verdict – Is ClickBank Superstar A Scam?
Without mincing words, I will say that this product isn’t a scam.
Clickbank Superstar is a relatively good product.
For $20, you get
This product is legit and it is
Although there are a number of upsells, if you choose to buy them that’s fine.
Frankly, if I were serious about product creation, I would grab the upsets if I could afford it.
In this case, if you are serious about product creation you actually won’t be wasting your money buying the OTO’s or upsells.
Click the link below to go directly to the sales page.