Welcome to this Beurax Review.
With the ever-increasing rate at which different platforms are created to scam unsuspecting victims of their money, one can not be so sure about trusting agencies or people anymore, no matter how sincere their approach may be.
Especially platforms that claim a high ROI – if you’d just invest your hard-earned money.
Right now, claims are made about the recent pyramid-like operating platform called
Many are wondering if Beurax is a legitimate investment or another Ponzi scam to avoid.
A concern is that the website domain of Beurax has not been registered very long (June 6th, 2020).
Beurax gives no significant information on its website about its owners and management.
Whenever a business hides or purposely refuses to give information on its owners, that’s a HUGE red flag.
Beurax Attempts To Look Authentic
In its attempt to look authentic, Beurax has a certificate with ASIC, registered as “Beurax Corporation PTY LTD.”
The company has not filed for any other document with ASIC except its registration certificate.
As the evidence shows, ASIC is not efficient in regulating security companies relating to Multilevel Marketing and its players.
Therefore, having your company registered with the ASIC is relatively meaningless.
Also, a marketing video on the company’s acclaimed YouTube channel captions a certain ‘Brandon Watts.’
Now, everyone is made to believe that Watt is the originator of Beurax.
In the video, he is featured as an actor who has an eastern European accent, driving a left-hand car.
This is suspicious as Australians drive right-hand sided cars.
The video looks like it was shot in an office space – a rented one.
I believe personally that Brandon Watts, who is featured as the founder, does not exist outside the marketing video Beurax made public.
At this time of publication, Alexa ranks the US and Canada as the chief traffic sources to its website.
The first lesson is, before
Does Beurax Have Retail Products?
Beurax has no retail services or products. What it has are affiliate marketers who market their membership with Beurax.
Registering as an affiliate under Beurax is free. However, to earn a minimum of 20 USD, 0.1eth or 0.001 bitcoin is required.
The compensation Beurax offers is enticing as well.
It promises a daily ROI of 1.4% to 3.6% on the initial investment as high as $100,000,000 and as low as $20. Investments could be made in US dollars, bitcoin, or ethereum.
Affiliate Ranking Within Beurax
As it stands currently, there are twelve affiliate ranking in the Beurax compensation plan. This plan from the most interesting offer with qualifying conditions attached include:
- Diamond Director – should generate $100,000,000 in total recruiting investment
- Golden Director – should generate $50,000,000 in total recruiting investment
- Silver Director – should generate $30,000,000 in total recruiting investment
- Diamond Partner – should generate $10,000,000 in total recruiting investment
- Golden Partner – should generate $3,000,000 in total recruiting investment
- Silver Partner – should generate $1,000,000 in total recruiting investment
- Diamond Manager – should generate $250,000 in total downline investment
- Golden Manager – should generate $120,000 in total recruiting investment
- Silver Manager – should generate $60,000 in total recruiting investment
- Diamond Consultant – should generate $30,000 in total recruiting investment
- Golden Consultant – should generate $10,000 in total recruiting investment
- Silver Consultant – should sign up as an affiliate with Beurax.
For businesses that operate using MLM, commissions are usually given for referrals.
Beurax is no different. It pays the referral commissions on new investments through a uni-level compensation method.
For the first level in this system, the uni-level method positions an affiliate at the top of a team, with every affiliate recruited personally placed under them
If the first level affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on a second level of the very first affiliate uni-level team.
If the second level affiliates are able to recruit new affiliates, they are placed on a third level. It goes on forming a pyramidal chain with a never-ending number of levels.
So the referral commissions are paid across the levels based on the level of the recruiting level affiliate and the rank of the original affiliate.
- Silver Partners and other higher ranks can earn between 0.2% and 12% on referrals.
- Diamond, Golden, and Silver Managers obtain between 0.2% and 11% on every referral.
- Diamond, Golden, and Silver Consultants can receive between 0.2% to 8% on every referral.
The Leadership bonuses are one-time ranked bonuses, which starts at the Diamond Consultant rank:
- Qualify at Diamond Consultant to obtain $1000
- Qualify at Silver Manager to obtain $2000
- Qualify at Golden Manager to obtain $3000
- Qualify at Diamond Manager to obtain $5000
- Qualify at Silver Partner to obtain $20,000
- Qualify at Golden Partner to obtain $50,000
- Qualify at Diamond Partner to obtain $250,000
- Qualify at Silver Director to obtain $500,000
- Qualify at Golden Director to obtain $1,000,000
- Qualify at Diamond Director to obtain $3,000,000
Though rank qualifications are met, Beurax pays whoever it wills whenever it wants. So the payment of qualified ranked leaders is somewhat on problematic.
Beurax uses its only source of income, which is the investments of new affiliates to pay affiliates at the top levels.
This act makes Beurax a Ponzi scheme.
As it is with similar Ponzi schemes, as affiliates run out of new recruits, no investment comes in, starving Beurax of new income and eventually causing the venture’s collapse.
This doesn’t happen without the scheme’s chief players leaving with lots of money, leaving participants with nothing to show for their investment into Beurax.
Before your engage in Ponzi and pyramid schemes that operate similar to Beurax, your will need to think very carefully about your decision.
Beurax is similar to other scam Ponzi/pyramid schemes I’ve reviewed on this blog such as:
The Platform I Used To Learn How To Make Money Online
As a matter of fact, what I strongly suggest is that your stop relying on the pyramid schemes of unknown scammers and build your own online business.
The moment your come to understand that your’re going to have to participate in your own financial rescue, the sooner your can start making real progress toward financial freedom.
Instead of getting sucked into another questionable “business opportunity” or scam, your should take a look at my “no. 1 recommendation” below.
The platform I highly recommend helping your learn how to make money online has everything your need, all in ONE place for one reasonable price.
My recommendation below is by far the highest value, most cost-efficient way to create and grow an online business in 2020 and moving forward.
If your have struggled for years to build a successful business online, or feel that your don’t have the “full picture”…
Click on the banner below and start building a REAL business that can help your make a life-changing income for years to come.
You can even start an account for FREE!