Affilorama vs Wealthy Affiliate is an important topic because people want to know which platform will give them better value for their money.
At the time of my writing this, two of the largest affiliate marketing training platforms online are Affilorama and Wealthy Affiliate.
This fact has prompted people to ask: What about Affilorama vs Wealthy Affiliate?
How does one stack up against another?
There have been plenty of discussions as to which platform is better. Which one is more thorough?
What about actual results? Which one is more “newbie” friendly?
I have actually tried and used both platforms, so What I write about comes from actual experience.
In my Affilorama vs Wealthy Affiliate review, I just want to offer my honest opinion and comparison about both platforms to help you decide which one is for you.
Affilorama vs Wealthy Affiliate: Who Are the Owners?
Owners Kyle Loudon and Carson Lim founded Wealthy Affiliate in 2005 and has progressively grown into the huge affiliate marketing training site it is today.
Wealthy Affiliate has become a prominent platform among new to intermediate online marketers.
Affilorama was founded in 2006 by owners Simon Slade and Mark Ling.
Their focus from the beginning has been teaching new people affiliate marketing and how to build a prosperous online business.
Affilorama vs Wealthy Affiliate: Similarities and
Here are Some Similarities:
- Affiliorama and Wealthy Affiliate both have a Free Membership option.
- With both platforms, you enjoy their Free Membership option for as long as you choose.
- Both platforms have an option where you can sign up for a 7-Day Premium Membership if you decide to join and build an affiliate marketing business
- Both platforms are very good for individuals with absolutely no affiliate marketing experience whatsoever
- They both have training modules with step-by-step videos that show in detail how to set up your business
- Affiliorama and Wealthy Affiliate offer responsive support when you have technical issues you need to be resolved.
Affiliorama, similar to Wealthy Affiliate, offers a series of comprehensive training modules:
- How to create your niche website,
- uccessfully promote other people’s products and services online
- How to earn a commission when a product is sold through your referral.
- Writing content for your blog or website
- “Over the shoulder” videos that show you how the actual training is implemented
Here Are Some Differences:
Wealthy Affiliate Premium Membership charges at $49 per month and $359 per year.
Affilorama Premium Membership charges at $69 per month, which makes Wealthy Affiliate cheaper.
There’s no yearly payment for Affilorama. There’s a 3-year membership price available at $497.
However, you’ll need to contact Affilorama support to be able to get it.
First-month premium discount for Wealthy Affiliate is $19; while the first-month premium discount for Affiliorama is just $1.
For just the first month, Affiliorama is cheaper, but in the long run, the less expensive option is Wealthy Affiliate.
Affilorama offers a package called Affilioblueprint which is an all in one course that includes AffilioTheme, a premium WordPress theme
Affilorama vs Wealthy Affiliate: More Features Of Affilorama
Below are some of the features AffilioBlueprint includes:
- Detailed 91 step-by-step tutorials and videos
- Each video
guideyou through the various levels of affiliate marketing.
- Affilioblueprint members have access to a private members’ forum for help, advice and extra tips.
- AffiloTheme website builder included when you sign up for Affilioblueprint
- AffiloTheme allows for easy set-up and customization of your website.
- At Affilioblueprint you can expect to learn all about the correct way to do market research, how to find profitable keywords, writing engaging content, SEO and much more.
Overall, Wealthy Affiliate follows a more systematic and continuous approach of learning with its affiliate marketing courses.
The big library of training, tools, features
Affilorama vs Wealthy Affiliate: How Does Community and Web Support Compare
While there are differences in the support system for both platforms, they both have a good support system in place.
However, I give the advantage to Wealthy Affiliate.
The huge difference is that Wealthy Affiliate offers live support in two ways; they have SiteSupport and LiveChat.
Both LiveChat and SiteSupport are 24/7.
Affilorama caters to ticketing system and their support is not 24/7.
Let me say a few words about LiveChat at Wealthy Affiliate.
You can ask any questions related to building your business, however, sometimes you may not get exactly the answer you’re looking for.
Most of the times I’ve used it the answers have been very direct, but exactly what I’ve needed.
So if you’re going to use LiveChat, you can’t have “thin skin” and get easily offended.
LiveChat is set up as though you’re actually having conversations with other Wealthy Affiliate members.
Many of those interacting on LiveChat
Although having 1 on 1 information and interaction brings a sense of personal comfort, you may easily get distracted as I have by the continuous community chat and end up wasting valuable work time.
Wealthy Affiliate has the best technical support I’ve come across in a business builder platform.
SiteSupport can be contacted anytime for any technical issue, and I can say from much personal experience they are fast and accurate.
Additional Advantages and Disadvantages
The email support at Affilorama is very helpful, but they may take a day or two to respond.
You can also reach the community members, but with so many members, you may not get the correct information every time.
What I don’t like is once you become a member you start getting emails by the owner Mark Ling trying to sell other products.
Why not just include some of these products in the cost of the membership?
My conclusion is Wealthy Affiliate has a big advantage over Affiliorama when it comes to community engagement and technical support.
Also the community vibe in Affilorama is not the same as at Wealthy Affiliate. Wealthy Affiliate offers more support with more active community engagement.
Wealthy Affiliate offers more web hosting, more than 10,000s trainings, 24 by 7 live chat and more useful tools as compared to Affilorama.
It is a platform for those who are dead serious about learning how to become a successful affiliate marketer and wish to do it at their own pace and time.
Extra Resources For Your Consideration
- The Pros And Cons Of Affiliate Marketing – You Need To Know
- My Wealthy Affiliate Honest Review – Can You Make Money With This Platform?
Affilorama vs Wealthy Affiliate: My Honest Conclusion:
Affilorama is a very good platform but is lacking in some marketing fundamentals
They need to become more relevant in what’s working today in affiliate marketing.
On the other hand, Wealthy Affiliate has continued innovating and improving over the years.
They also need to work on updating some of the training on their platform, but they are more up to date than Affiliorama.
Its membership is substantially cheaper, offers more training, the technical support is faster and more responsive.
Wealthy Affiliate has a community that is genuinely concerned with helping you succeed.
Comparing the key areas, in my opinion Wealthy Affiliate is a clear winner in all categories.
Regardless of what my conclusions are, what works for one might not work for another.
Since I’ve had experiences with both courses, Affiliorama and Wealthy Affiliate have enough on their platforms to help you build a thriving online business.
Just my two cents worth!